Lives Co., Ltd. (hereinafter called “our company”) implements measures to ensure the security and integrity of personal information.
Our company complies with the Personal Information Protection Law, the Telecommunications Business Law concerning transmission security, and other relevant laws.
Our company ensures the appropriate management of all personal information. All personnel engaged in business at our company will ensure the security and confidentiality of all personal information.
We take the necessary and appropriate steps to maintain and improve our security management in order to prevent unauthorized access, accidental loss of information, destruction, tampering, or information leakage.
Regarding the Handling of Personal Information
1. Use of Personal Information
Our company will utilize personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide various services
- To send information or contact our users
- To check user registration or verify individuals
- To inform users of any changes, suspension, cancellation of services provided
- To send newsletters or to provide information via email in regards to our services
- To launch campaigns, send questionnaires, etc. in order to improve or newly develop our company’s products and services
- To create statistical and analytical data with information pre-processed so that no individual can be identified
- For contracting third parties, after security measures have been taken
- To respond to complaints, propositions, inquiries, disclosure of information, or suspension of use
- For use relevant to the above
2. Disclosure of Personal Information
In the event that a client asks for the disclosure of their own information, our company will comply only after we have verified the individual’s identity. In addition, if an individual requests their personal information be amended, it will promptly be dealt with.
3. Utilization and Provision of Personal Information
We will utilize/provide acquired personal information within the range of purposes stipulated above, in order to provide our services.
4. Provision to a Third Party
In addition to using any acquired personal information within the range of the purposes stipulated above, the information will be appropriately managed and will not be disclosed or provided to a third party without first informing the individual of the third party and their intended purposes, and then obtaining consent. However, we may provide your personal information without obtaining consent, if disclosure is ordered by law, by the courts, or the police.
5. Consignment of the Handling of Personal Information
Our company will take measures to appropriately manage all personal information and prevent any information leakage. Furthermore, we will take appropriate security measures at a practical level, against risks such as unauthorized access, accidental loss of information, destruction, and tampering
6. Regarding Security
Our company will take measures to appropriately manage all personal information and prevent any information leakage. Furthermore, we will take appropriate security measures at a practical level, against risks such as unauthorized access, accidental loss of information, destruction, and tampering.
7. Regarding Cookies
We employ cookies in order to improve user convenience, to distribute advertisements, and acquire analytical data. For changing cookie settings, please see the “help screen” on your browser.
8. Regarding Access Logs
We collect information in the form of an access log when clients access our website. This information will be utilized for improving our website in the future, for investigating the cause of any problems that may occur, and for acquiring statistical and analytical information. It will not be used for any other purposes.
9. Regarding Third Party Advertisements
Our advertisements are on various third party internet service providers’ websites including Google. Google and other third party service providers employ cookies to collect information on past access to our website in order to target ads to specific audiences. Clients may access the opt out webpage in their Google Ads settings to disable cookies. (Or they may access the opt out webpage in their Network Advertising Initiative settings to disable third party internet service provider cookies)
10. Regarding Information Navigation System
Navigation Information points to the information regarding a client’s computer and their access to our website. This includes the client’s IP address, geographic location, browser type, referral sources, browser history, etc. Our company utilizes navigation information for improving and operating our website and services. Furthermore, we may combine navigation information and personal information to provide personalized information to our clients.
11. Regarding Social Media Functions
12. Opt Out Policy and Deleting Your Account
If requested, our company will provide the information of whether we possess or do not possess a client’s personal information. Clients providing their personal information to our company hold the following rights in regards to that information.
- The right to see and amend their user information provided to our company
- The right to request for deletion of their user information from our company’s solicitation list
- The right to request for deletion of their user information from our company records
When exercising these rights, please contact us from the inquiry form. After receiving such requests, our company will take action within a reasonable timeframe, and inform the client after completion.
Inquiry / Contact
We accept email inquiries regarding our services or the ordering of products. Please do not hesitate to contact us.